Thursday 5 July 2018

REQUEST AND APOLOGIES


REQUEST AND APOLOGIES
Ricky :” Hi, bayu… how are you  today ?”
Bayu : “Hi Toni, I’m fine .. and you ?”
Ricky :” I’m just fine thank you.”
Riza : “Hay all .. how are you ?”
Ricky : “I’m and bayu very nice .”
Riza : “Owh,, oke ..”
Bayu : “Please don’t far away with me, I will tell  about something to you .”
Riza : “Ok.. what’s happen ? “
Bayu: “I will tell you about  something before you  help me,.”
Ricky :  “Oke , what I do for you ?”
Bayu : “Please bring me drink and food , I’m very hungry”
Ricky :” Oh .. I’m sorry I don’t have money to buy drink and food..”
Riza : ‘’Owh.. you are very poor Ricky.”
Bayu :” Hahaha…  don’t angry friend , forget that.”
Ricky :” Do you have cigarette bayu ? “
Bayu : “Yes , of course .. I’m always bring it.”
Riza : “Hey ..  please don’t smoking in here,  this place non – smoking area, and I very hate with smoking person . “
Ricky : “Oke no problem . I will smoke the next time ,”
Riza : “Yes,  That more good..”
APOLOGIES
Riza : “Let’s go bayu , it is very hot weather . .”
Bayu :” Hey.. don’t hurry friend, wait ricky..”
Riza : “Uh .. I’m very boring with him ,.”
Bayu ; “Yes,, I also .. he is always come be late,  he is never to come on time.”
Ricky :” Hey friend.. I here… I’m really sorry come be late .. “
Riza ; “Hay do you come late ?”
Ricky : “Today, I must help my parents to work in home”
Bayu ; “Oh ..okay no problem.. “
Riza : “Yes, don’t to repeat again ricky , let’s go friend , we can come be late to study in Fatim’s home.”
Ricky : “Come on ,.”












Nama anggota kelompok        :          1. Dewi Ratna Sari                  (1520110053)
2. Siti Fatimah Azzahroh        (1520110066)
Kelas                                       : AS B / SEMESTER I

REQUEST AND APOLOGIES
Condition in the Classroom
Dewi :Hello fatim ,, are you alone in here ?
Fatim ; Yes .. al right ,
Dewi :  Why ?  can I join with you in here ?
Fatim : They go to canteen ,… oh, of course my friend ,
Dewi : Thanks Fatim ,
Fatim : Dewi, please close the door , the weather very cold after rain ,
Dewi : Owh, sure .. No problem ,
Fatim : Hey dewi .. look that,, the whiteboard very dirty  .. please clean the whiteboard now before the teacher come in here ,
Dewi : Okay , I will clean that,
Fatim : You must clean that fast ,
Dewi : Fatim, your face  look pale.  are you okay ?
 Fatim : No.. I feel not health
Dewi : You must go to doctor fatim..
Fatim : Yes.. after study in here  I will go to doctor ,
Dewi ; Ok .. you are right..




No comments:

Post a Comment

TES WAWASAN KEBANGSAAN CPNS LATIHAN SOAL

TES WAWASAN KEBANGSAAN (JUMLAH SOAL : 45 ) 1.Proses Islamisasi di Nusantara terjadi melalui berbagai bentuk, kecuali : A. Kesenian dan...